2018 Quilty Goals
as 2017 comes to a close, i've reflected on what i've done this year. i continued to teach beginning sewing classes, as well as a knit garment class. i taught a block of the month and taught a summer kids sewing class. so for teaching i branched out and have discovered that i love it! i have finished plenty of quilt and sewn more garments for myself and my girls. but now it is time to start determining what i want to accomplish in 2018!
as with years prior i want to finish off those quilty projects that i didn't finish this year!
- Checkered Bed quilt (still on the list from last year)
- Sunshine Ripples quilt
- Lizzy House Snail Quilt
- Lizzy House EPP Party Quilt
- Rainbow Boxed in Quilt
- Bonnie & Camille Vice Versa Sampler Quilt
- I Spy Polaroid Quilt
- Mini Charm Chocolate Quilt
new quilts to work on in 2018
- Heartland Heritage Sampler (BOM) from Inspiring Stitches
- Tula Pink Modern Sampler #100days100blocks2018 with Gnome Angel
- Elizabeth Hartman All the Animals Sew-A-Long with Gnome Angel
- a new Christmas quilt (haven't decided what i want to make, but i'm thinking something from Thimble Blossoms)
- begin to design and sell my own quilt patterns!
- read 52 books
- run my first half-marathon
- HAVE FUN with my hubby and kiddos in our new town!
linking up Quilting Jetgirl for the #2018plannerparty