as 2016 comes to a close (thank goodness!) i've been reflecting on this year and what i've done. i started teaching at one of my local quilt shops, designed my own paper pieced pattern, finished countless quilty projects, and started making my own clothes. now it is time to start thinking about what i want to accomplish in 2017!
one of my big goals for 2017 is finishing off my WiP list that i have been working on the last month or so.
Hello Darling Easy Bake Quilt Christmas Pillows Orphan Rainbow Block mini quilt
- Curve it Up Sample
- Tilted Stars quilt
Orphan block sewing machine cover
- Checkered blocks from my bee
- Modern HST sampler
new quilts/craft projects i want to work on in 2017
- Epic Lizzy House Quilt
- Cotton+Steel Christmas Quilt
- Modern Maples Quilt
- Cut, Sew, Press, Quilt mini quilts for my sewing studio
- Gilmore Girls cross stitch
- Star Wars cross stitch
- Handmade spring/summer wardrobe
- read 52 books
- commit to running 2 times a week and yoga 3 times a week
- blog at least 4 times a month
- HAVE FUN!