Here are my goals for 2016!
- Finish the Queen size bed quilt for Derek and I!!!
- Finish up quilts in progress. I currently have two mini quilt that I cut out, but didn't finish in 2016.
- Make a challenge quilt for my quilt guilds annual quilt show in July.
- Make blogging, more of a priority. I share a lot on Instagram, but I would like to keep this space going. Plus this will be a little nicer record for my quilts and I can see my progress as a quilter as well. This will include blogging at least 2x a week to start.
- Continue my Quilt the Book Challenge, by making 2 quilts a quarter.
- Start garment sewing. I have a passion for slow fashion and I would like to build on that by making and sewing my own garments.