- No more baby gates! Nora has mastered going up and down stairs without assistance. Plus she learned how to open the gate, so Derek and I figured it was time for them to come down.
- And no more highchair! Nora wanted to sit in the chairs just like mom and dad. Now we have a booster and she is much happier.
- Gardening. We have a small deck garden and I love looking out and seeing our plants grow.
- Biking. As a one car family, I'm car free during the day, so that means I either walk or bike everywhere. And biking has been great conditioning for my sore shins and knee.
- Having Nora help me feed our dog Berrie. I scoop out the food, she carries the cup to Berrie's bowl then pours it into her bowl. Sometimes Nora misses the bowl, but Berrie is really good about cleaning up!
- Camping! It was so much fun getting together with Derek's family and camp out for the weekend. And we have discovered that Nora loves the water!